Masters in Music Education Program Scholarship Opportunities
The American College of Music (ACM Online) accepts scholarship applications each quarter, depending on funding and interest.
• Scholarships will be awarded for tuition costs only.
• Institutional fees and any review courses will not be included.
• See Tuition and Fees Details for specific information about current tuition and fees: (https://acmonline.us/tuition-details/).
• All scholarship applications must be received before the end of the registration period.
• Applicants must use the online form to apply.
• Active Duty Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
• Scholarships will be awarded as credit toward tuition. No cash will be distributed.
1. Applicants must apply and be accepted into the American College of Music Master of Music Education program as full-time students.
2. Maintain a 3.0-grade point average throughout the program
3. Applicants must show proof of US citizenship.
4. The ACM Tuition-Free Scholarship will be awarded on or before the last day of the enrollment period.